Position: Wine Salesperson
Ardon Creek Vineyard and Winery has an immediate opening for an engaging and motivated individual to represent the Ardon Creek brand, build professional relationships with our retail customers and successfully sell our award-winning wines into assigned customer accounts in the Midwest.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5 years commercial sales experience with a track record of consistently exceeding established sales goals and driving business expansion into new customer accounts and market segments.
Candidates should also possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Technology aptitude with intermediate skill level or higher with Microsoft Office and other business applications (e.g., Square POS).
- Fundamental business acumen to coordinate ordering, invoicing, stock delivery and product promotion execution.
- Must be capable of lifting cases of wine on a daily basis.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Valid drivers license.
- College degree, preferred.
Compensation package will be commensurate with experience and skill level; however, we currently do not offer health benefits. Candidates should be located near Muscatine, IA (Primary location) or Des Moines, IA (Secondary location).
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to grow Ardon Creek’s business as well as their own career. If qualified, please email your resume to [email protected] and [email protected].