HomeEvents at the WineryOur WineTasting RoomWhere To PurchaseClover Leaf Wine ClubRecipesPhoto GalleryAbout Ardon CreekVisit or Contact Ardon Creek
Our Wine
    Back 

Old Brick Red
Old Brick Red wine is offered to commemorate the original St. Malachy's red brick church, built in 1854. Once a month, a priest from Washington, Iowa would stay overnight with one of the parish families and say mass on Sunday at St. Malachy's.

The site of this building was 50 yards south of the current Ardon Creek Winery. The bricks were fired from clay taken from the west side of Independence Avenue, 1/4 of a mile north from our winery. In 1902, the current St. Malachy's Church was constructed 1 mile east of the original red brick structure. The original building was razed in 1981.

Old Brick Red II is a rich blackberry wine

Item #WIN-RED-Sweet


Price $14.99